Laughed out loud...again! Happens a lot when I read your posts - I love them. I guess some things never change...you'll always be the funny one...I'll just giggle at what you say. Cerigwyn :)
Girls, girls, girls . . . you make me feel good to let me know you enjoy reading/watching my random stuff. Thanks for the posts! Teressa, good talking to you, too. Sure do miss you. Crig, I miss you, too! Played any SkipBo lately? :-)
5 comments:
Laughed out loud...again! Happens a lot when I read your posts - I love them. I guess some things never change...you'll always be the funny one...I'll just giggle at what you say.
Cerigwyn :)
you are such a dork. i'm with crig-i laughed right out loud. miss you. good talkin to you this week.
Girls, girls, girls . . . you make me feel good to let me know you enjoy reading/watching my random stuff. Thanks for the posts! Teressa, good talking to you, too. Sure do miss you. Crig, I miss you, too! Played any SkipBo lately? :-)
Merry Christmas Heather, you're so funny....I love it.
ok, i just wanted that 4 times in a row and then got Mark in here to watch it! That is freakin hillarious! You are such a retard.
Mona
Post a Comment