Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gone Fishin'

A word to the wise . . .

If you are EVER at your sister's house in Tennessee - or wherever - and you are trying to do a good deed by putting a fresh roll of toilet paper on the little spring-loaded thingy because you've just finished off the last roll, do not - I repeat: Do NOT - perform this random act of kindness unless you are absolutely POSITIVE you have a firm grasp on said spring-loaded thingy. I've heard those things can get away from you pretty easily, and that could turn into an unfortunate situation.

Especially if you haven't flushed the toilet yet.

I'm just sayin'.

3 comments:

Jerome said...

oh crap!

Anonymous said...

Heather, Heather, Heather

I'm just shaking my head and laughing

Heather said...

Fortunately, Jerome, the situation wasn't THAT unfortunate. Unpleasant, nonetheless. But I have truly learned a valuable lesson and am certain that will never happen again.

Aunt Cathy, I laughed, too. Eventually. My initial reaction was more like sheer horror, though. "No! No, no, NOOOOO!"

H.